Tuesday 22 October 2013

Hello Stranger

No, I'm not dead.  I work in in a school and since we went back at the start of September I have been working full time -a bit of a shock after 6 weeks holiday.  I have made a couple of things, but not much as we are having an extension to our home and my craft room has disappeared as a result.
 
This is a picture of my craft room today.  Please note the lack of a ceiling, or window or ANY craft materials.
 


 


This is a similar angle a few months ago.  Now all that stuff is distributed around the rest of the house and a storage unit a couple of miles away  - not conducive to sewing.

The good news is that it should be done by Christmas and I am having a bigger sewing room!  No pain, no gain.

If I can find a dust free spot I will take some pictures of the couple of things I have made, but until then I shall just sew vicariously through the rest of you.

Ali

1 comment:

  1. You're blogging just about as often as me and I don't have the excuse of no sewing room! Can't wait to see the finished sewing room x

    ReplyDelete